The Leica Rugby CLH is a straight-forward horizontal laser that is incredibly simple to use, giving users the confidence to accomplish an efficient project. The laser is best utilised with concrete and formwork levelling, height checking and transferring, and land levelling applications. The Leica Rugby CLH gives an effortless performance, every time.
This one-button laser is simple yet impressively accurate. The Rugby CLH increases time and productivity owing to its uncomplicated design, saving money on the project as a result. The laser’s rugged design ensures stable accuracy and measurements during any task, and features a sturdy handle that is secured to the base.
CLX 200 – with manual slope function, slope catch and slope lock, this upgrade makes slope applications, such as ramps and driveways a simple and efficient task.
CLX 300 – adding +-8% semi-automatic grade functionality in single axis with a dial-in option, the upgrade delivers a solid performance in single slope applications.
CLX 400 – adding +-8% semi-automatic grade functionality in second axis with a dial-in option, the upgrade delivers a solid performance in dual slope applications.
- Warranty: 5Y/2Y knockdown
- Grade capability (X/Y Axes): 8%
- Grade capability with adapter: 45°
- Self-levelling accuracy*: ± 1.5 mm at 30 m (± 1/16" at 100 ft)
- Self-levelling range: ± 6°
- Operating range with Combo, RE 140/160: 1350 m diameter
- Remote range: 600 m diameter
- Laser class: 1
- Environmental standard: IP68/MIL-STD-810G
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Rotation speed: 10, 15, 20 RPS
- Batteries: Li-Ion
- Battery operating time*: 50 h
- Battery charging: 5 h (full charge) 1 h fast charge = 8 h operating time
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 230mm / 296mm / 212mm
- Weight (with batteries): 3.8kg
*Accuracy defined at 25°C (77°F) battery life depending upon environmental conditions. All specifications are depending on activated functionality.
To buy the Leica Rugby CLH Laser, or for more information click here.